Provided that you know what you are doing.
To date I have personally written, edited and published at least 305 articles online across numerous websites for myself and clients.
NOT including sales pages or other web copy.
What’s more, these articles generate leads and sales every single day.
Now, I’m not suggesting you need 305 articles (and counting) for your business.
But I will suggest that even a couple of well-executed articles can bring in a steady stream of leads and sales for you.
Provided you follow these…
Article Marketing Tips
If you checked out the page for article marketing, you already know that EVERY successful campaign requires attention to KEYWORDS, PLACEMENT & COPY.
Today tips will focus on improving your article COPY for maximum effectiveness. Here goes…
- Start off with a thought-provoking Headline
- Address the reader directly, especially in your introduction
- Use questions early on to draw them in
- Use “you, your” twice as often as “I, me”
- Keep it short and sweet – you’re not writing “War & Peace”
- Typically focus on ONE problem or ONE issue
- Keep the tone CONVERSATIONAL
- If you sound like a Press Release it’s a snoozefest, and you’ll lose them for good.
- Drop “corporate speak” IMMEDIATELY — you’re not impressing anyone
- Include a call to action – what to you want them to do, anyway?
- Use text links in your copy and link to “Action pages”
- Incorporate keywords in sub-headings
- Include case studies or testimonials where appropriate
- Inject some personality into your freaking writing, ok?
- Strive to CONNECT with your audience, feel their pain
That’s a good start right there.
Each point mentioned above could be an article all on it’s own. Hey, you just might have given me an idea…
If you have any questions regarding the tips outlined above, leave a comment or drop me a line and I’ll get back to you when I’m able.
Would You Like Personal Attention?
I will let you in on a little secret. I have successfully used article marketing almost exclusively to generate leads and sales for more than three years.
And forget the hype for a moment.
This ONE source of evergreen traffic has been — and will continue to be — a winner for years to come.
Would you like to learn how article marketing can help you?
For a “no strings attached” phone consultation simply give us a call and leave a voice message.
Call 888-542-2936 Today!
Once you call I will personally follow up with you to schedule a mutually convenient time to discuss your web sales, goals, and long-term plans.
And if it makes sense for the both of us to pursue a working relationship, we’ll decide together.