There’s more to web design for acupuncture websites than installing some WordPress theme you found online.
That’s because the layout of your site, the images you choose and the copy (i.e. text) on the page must all work together to effectively tell your story. Because telling your story in a CLIENT-CENTRIC way makes all the difference…
So whether you’re looking to set up a new website, OR you have an existing site that’s not performing as well as it could (and should) for your practice, now is a good time to have a professional help you out so you can focus on what you do best… helping your clients feel better.
Affordable, Custom WordPress Web Design
Since 2008 I have set up or updated 400+ websites.
Here’s what you get when I set up (or update) your acupuncture practice website:
- creating your site using responsive design (i.e. mobile/tablet ready)
- integrating a WordPress blog so you can post news, updates and specials
- setting up a Facebook page set up for your business (if needed)
- setting up Google for your business (Google +, webmaster tools, Analytics)
- linking Google Analytics to your new site (traffic website visitor stats)
- creating a web form that sends you an email when someone fills it out
- completing keyword research for your business
- optimizing your site for important keywords
- free software updates & routine maintenance (w/ hosting services only)
- bilingual websites at no extra charge (you supply the copy for the other language!)
- access to tutorial videos that show you what to do, and how to do it
Additionally, we provide web hosting at $9.99 per month — and you get the first 2 months for FREE.
If you have any questions please call 888-542-2936, or use the button below to contact me today…
Looking for ongoing support?
I can help you with that as well. Whether you just want support from time to time or would like ongoing content marketing support or web marketing coaching we can discuss your needs and come up with a plan and program that’s customized for you.
Committed to your online success…