Responsive web design means that your new or updated website will look great (and work) on any device, including smart phones and tablets.
What’s more, responsive sites are “Google friendly” since they limit traffic to sites that are not set up using responsive design (as of April 2015).
Get a Free Web Design Quote
Here’s what you get when we set up a new site or update an existing website for your business:
- creating your site using responsive design (i.e. mobile/tablet ready)
- integrating a WordPress blog so you can post news, updates and specials
- setting up a Facebook page set up for your business (if needed)
- setting up Google for your business (Google +, webmaster tools, Analytics)
- linking Google Analytics to your new site (traffic website visitor stats)
- creating a web form that sends you an email when someone fills it out
- completing keyword research for your business
- optimizing your site for important keywords
- free software updates & routine maintenance (w/ hosting services only)
- bilingual websites at no extra charge (you supply the copy for the other language!)
- access to tutorial videos that show you what to do, and how to do it
Additionally, we provide web hosting at $9.99 per month — and you get the first 2 months for FREE.
If you have any questions please call 888-542-2936, or send an email to: email@example.com.
Looking for ongoing support?
I can help you with that as well. Whether you just want support from time to time, would like ongoing content marketing support or web marketing coaching we can discuss your needs and come up with a plan and program that’s customized for you.
Committed to your online success…