WordPress offers you a powerful, easy to use platform for showcasing your products and/or services online. And a custom WordPress site offers you a design that is congruent with what you do, and how you do it.
Stand out from the “sea of sameness” with a site that best represents you.
What’s more, the sites we set up for clients are “responsive” – which means they look great (and work great) on tablets and smart phones while also being “Google friendly.”
Get Your Free Design Quote
Here’s what you get when we set up a new site or update an existing website for your business:
- creating your site using responsive design (i.e. mobile/tablet ready)
- integrating a WordPress blog so you can post news, updates and specials
- setting up a Facebook page set up for your business (if needed)
- setting up Google for your business (Google +, webmaster tools, Analytics)
- linking Google Analytics to your new site (traffic website visitor stats)
- creating a web form that sends you an email when someone fills it out
- completing keyword research for your business
- optimizing your site for important keywords
- free software updates & routine maintenance (w/ hosting services only)
- bilingual websites at no extra charge (you supply the copy for the other language!)
- access to tutorial videos that show you what to do, and how to do it
Additionally, we provide web hosting at $9.99 per month — and you get the first 2 months for FREE.
If you have any questions please call 888-542-2936, or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for ongoing support?
I can help you with that as well. Whether you just want support from time to time or would like ongoing content marketing support or web marketing coaching we can discuss your needs and come up with a plan and program that’s customized for you.
Committed to your online success…