Hopefully you already have Google Analytics installed on your site.
And if you do, how often do you look at the data? After all, the metrics (i.e. data) that it provides you becomes a road map for you to discover:
- where your traffic is coming from
- how “sticky” your site is
- how well your content engages your web visitors
- what your most visited pages are
- which pages most people tend to exit your site from
This is critical information, especially for your business or professional practice, because you can’t sell a product or generate a “lead” if people keep “bouncing” off your site. Makes sense, right?
So let’s take a look at the data…
There are three ways to get started today:
- call 888-542-2936 and leave a voice message, including your name and URL, or…
- send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- or click the button below and complete a short webform.
Online success starts by taking the first step…
Over the years I have helped clients to generate more leads and sales online. Period. To discover how I can improve your current web-marketing efforts to generate MEASURABLE results for you let me review your website, and then we can set up a time to discuss my analysis by phone.