In this video I discuss how formatting your content for the web matters.
In other words, in order to convert a total stranger into a customer, client or patient starts with someone who finds you online and (hopefully) engages with your content. With this in mind, here are the key elements every blog post should have:
- engaging headline
- an image related to content
- use of subheads
- varied sentence length
- short paragraphs
- selectively bold copy or text
- compelling call to action
Questions or comments? Want more helpful videos?
If so leave a comment (or question) below. And if you’d like help with your own website (or getting started with a site)…
There are three ways to get started today:
- call 888-542-2936 and leave a voice message, including your name and URL, or…
- send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- or click the button below and complete a short webform.
Online success starts by taking the first step…
Over the years I have helped clients to generate more leads and sales online. Period. To discover how I can improve your current web-marketing efforts to generate MEASURABLE results for you let me review your website, and then we can set up a time to discuss my analysis by phone.