Lately I’ve been getting a number of questions about how to update your Facebook page. So that got me thinking… time for another video.
There are a couple of reasons to update your Facebook page:
- to promote your business on Facebook (and thereby get more “Likes”)
- more importantly, to get a backlink to your site FROM Facebook for SEO purposes
Reason #2 is the main reason why I continue to share content there. Anyway, on this video I’ll show you how to update your Facebook page with content from YOUR OWN SITE, how to change the image that appears next to your content before you update, and how to edit, delete or pin your update to the top of your timeline after you publish it on Facebook.
Questions or comments? Want more helpful videos?
If so leave a comment (or question) below. And if you’d like help with your own website (or getting started with a site)…
There are three ways to get started today:
- call 888-542-2936 and leave a voice message, including your name and URL, or…
- send an email to: email@example.com,
- or click the button below and complete a short webform.
Online success starts by taking the first step…
Over the years I have helped clients to generate more leads and sales online. Period. To discover how I can improve your current web-marketing efforts to generate MEASURABLE results for you let me review your website, and then we can set up a time to discuss my analysis by phone.