On this short audio I share 4 ways for creating content for your website.
In short, you can:
- write a post
- use Dragonspeak software to “speak” your post into an article (not mentioned during the audio)
- record an audio (like this one), share on SoundCloud and embed on your site
- record a screen-capture video, share on YouTube and embed on your site
- record a video, share on YouTube and embed on your site
Questions or comments? Want more helpful audios or videos?
If so leave a comment (or question) below. And if you’d like help with your own website (or getting started with a site)…
There are three ways to get started today:
- call 888-542-2936 and leave a voice message, including your name and URL, or…
- send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- or click the button below and complete a short webform.
Online success starts by taking the first step…
Over the years I have helped clients to generate more leads and sales online. Period. To discover how I can improve your current web-marketing efforts to generate MEASURABLE results for you let me review your website, and then we can set up a time to discuss my analysis by phone.