Do you use leverage when it comes to your web marketing efforts?
What do I mean by leverage?
Simply stated, it’s when one action or “unit of effort” generates multiple benefits or has multiple uses for your business. For example, the audio file posted here does several things for my business, such as:
- creates a backlink from SoundCloud to my site (because I placed a link in the description there)
- forms the basis for this new blog post (which serves to update my site)
- showcases my expertise (because I share this content with new clients)
- updates my social media presence AND generates more backlinks from Digg, Facebook and twitter
Hopefully you get the idea.
Questions or comments? Want more helpful audios or videos?
If so leave a comment (or question) below. And if you’d like help with your own website (or getting started with a site)…
There are three ways to get started today:
- call 888-542-2936 and leave a voice message, including your name and URL, or…
- send an email to: email@example.com,
- or click the button below and complete a short webform.
Online success starts by taking the first step…
Over the years I have helped clients to generate more leads and sales online. Period. To discover how I can improve your current web-marketing efforts to generate MEASURABLE results for you let me review your website, and then we can set up a time to discuss my analysis by phone.