Does your site experience a “higher than normal” bounce rate? And are you interested in knowing how to lower bounce rate for your website?
If so there are a few important factors to keep in mind. For example, a high bounce rate can be caused by:
- poor keyword targeting
- bad site design
- having an “old” or “outdated” looking site
- slow load times
- or something much deeper (and more problematic)
The good news? The first 4 items on the list are VERY fixable. But the last one might be undermining your results despite your best efforts…
Questions or comments? Want more helpful audios or videos?
If so leave a comment (or question) below. And if you’d like help with your own website (or getting started with a site)…
There are three ways to get started today:
- call 888-542-2936 and leave a voice message, including your name and URL, or…
- send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- or click the button below and complete a short webform.
Online success starts by taking the first step…
Over the years I have helped clients to generate more leads and sales online. Period. To discover how I can improve your current web-marketing efforts to generate MEASURABLE results for you let me review your website, and then we can set up a time to discuss my analysis by phone.