In direct response marketing speak a “call to action” is when you ask the person who is interacting with your marketing piece to do something. For example, you could ask them to:
- share your content on social media, or
- sign up for your newsletter, or
- request more information about your product or service.
Ask them to do SOMETHING. Like I’m going to do right now as I ask you to listen to this short audio…
Questions or comments? Want more helpful audios or videos?
If so leave a comment (or question) below. And if you’d like help with your own website (or getting started with a site)…
There are three ways to get started today:
- call 888-542-2936 and leave a voice message, including your name and URL, or…
- send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- or click the button below and complete a short webform.
Online success starts by taking the first step…
Over the years I have helped clients to generate more leads and sales online. Period. To discover how I can improve your current web-marketing efforts to generate MEASURABLE results for you let me review your website, and then we can set up a time to discuss my analysis by phone.