In this web marketing minute I share with you how to set up links, and when to have your link open in a new tab or window.
Quick rule of thumb?
- when linking OFF your site make sure the link will open up the destination website in a new tab
- when linking ON your site to another page or post DO NOT have the link open a new tab
- when linking to a PDF have the link open up that document in a new tab
Questions or comments? Want more helpful audios or videos?
If so leave a comment (or question) below. And if you’d like help with your own website (or getting started with a site)…
There are three ways to get started today:
- call 888-542-2936 and leave a voice message, including your name and URL, or…
- send an email to: email@example.com,
- or click the button below and complete a short webform.
Online success starts by taking the first step…
Over the years I have helped clients to generate more leads and sales online. Period. To discover how I can improve your current web-marketing efforts to generate MEASURABLE results for you let me review your website, and then we can set up a time to discuss my analysis by phone.