What do I mean by micro targeting? Or micro-blogging?
Well, I’ve used this expression for years, and it refers to ONE specific strategy I’ve used successfully to generate thousands of leads online.
Here’s how it works…
- identify keyword phrases with low search volume that are extremely relevant for your products or services (these are sometimes called long-tail, which is a horrible name because sometimes even short phrases get low volume).
- make sure the phrase you’ve selected gives you a clear insight into the mindset indicated by the phrase.
- create a blog post (podcast, youtube video) addressing the problem or issue embedded in the keyword and optimize your post (podcast, youtube video) for that keyword.
- share on social media
- do this for at least 20 different keywords.
- publish these super specific posts (podcasts, videos) at least 2 times a month.
Here’s what one of my coaching clients recently shared with me…
“I got a call from someone who found me on the internet last night. Say it with me… regularly post content to your site, share on social media…. I was cracking up when you said that on your last audio. And, yes, I said it with you. J”
Questions or comments? Want more helpful audios or videos?
If so leave a comment (or question) below. And if you’d like help with your own website (or getting started with a site)…
There are three ways to get started today:
- call 888-542-2936 and leave a voice message, including your name and URL, or…
- send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- or click the button below and complete a short webform.
Online success starts by taking the first step…
Over the years I have helped clients to generate more leads and sales online. Period. To discover how I can improve your current web-marketing efforts to generate MEASURABLE results for you let me review your website, and then we can set up a time to discuss my analysis by phone.